Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy 39th Wedding Anniversary, Mom & Dad...xoxoxoxo (infinity & beyond)



My mother & father may not BE (together) right now but they WERE (together) for 38 1/2 + years. My dad left with the Lord on March 19th, 2011. My parents were a great example of LOVE, commitment and marriage to many people. No relationship is perfect, no one is perfect. My parents went through struggles like any other relationship. However, they remained committed to one another, through good and bad, through wealth and poverty, and in SICKNESS and in HEALTH. In the process, they made one another happy and supported one another. They were glad to be with each other, made each other laugh and communicated with with minimal of words; they were truly one.


THAT is love.

Mom & Dad: Today, on what would have been your 39th wedding anniversary, I thank you both for all you have done for me. I thank you both for all you have done for my siblings and for many others. I celebrate this day despite dad's absence on this earth because he is still very much present in my heart and will always be. I love you, Mom & Dad, for being a great example to all; an example of what love truly is. I mean that with all that I am. Mom, you are all that I have left. You are my best friend, my side-kick and my biggest cheerleader. Words cannot express what you mean to me.

Dad: You may not be here physically, but I feel you every single day.
Your gentle, soft-spoken ways have left a loud and a thunderous impact on my life. I love you tremendously.
Love,
Belinda

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad:

(Proverbs 30:18-19)

“There are three things that are too amazing for me,

four that I do not understand:

the way of an eagle in the sky,

the way of a snake on a rock,

the way of a ship on the high seas,

and the way of a man with a young woman.



(Proverbios 30:18-19)

Tres cosas me son ocultas,

y una cuarta tampoco conozco:

el rastro del águila en el aire,

el rastro de la culebra sobre la peña,

el rastro de la nave en medio del mar

y el rastro del hombre en la muchacha



(Song of Solomon 6:3)

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine:



(Cantares 6:3)

¡Yo soy de mi amado, y mi amado es mío!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger