Sunday, July 31, 2011

Decisions, decisions




v  I’m going to be a better person

v  I’m going to stop drinking and smoking

v  I’m going back to school

v  I’m going to stop lying, especially to myself

v  I’m going to do my best

v  I’m going to stop being unfaithful to my spouse

v  I’m going to leave my abusive partner

v  I’m going to spend more time with my children

v  I’m going to seek a better relationship with God

v  I’m going to stop making false promises

v  I’m going to start saving money and stop spending carelessly

v  I’m going to take better care of myself

“Talk is cheap.”  Cliché ? Perhaps, but true nonetheless. When people make a decision, that decision does not go into full swing until they act upon it.  This idea has the same concept as “faith without works is dead” (James 2:2).  You can have all the faith in the world but until you put that faith into action and see results, it is meaningless.  A decision without action is dead; it does not matter, it does not exist.  Stop talking and begin taking action to see results.
"Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken new action.

I there's no action, you haven't truly decided." - Tony Robbins



By Xela (7.31.11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger