Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Open Wound


Out of sight out of mind; within reach, in my mind.



Why does life go full circle ? Now I fear what I find.


It was not a dream but a beautiful reality.


My heart now sees it as a cruel brutality.


Is it enough to have distant memories,


when I want near fantasies ?


They say the heart knows what the mind cannot understand.


What I would give to feel you close enough to hold your hand.


Do I dread ever knowing you or should I cherish what we had ?


Simply pondering over that question makes me sad.


I will settle for the sweetness that your heart brought to me.


You will forever be a part of my soul, don't ever set me free.

By: Xela (inspired by the movie Casablanca ♥)

Click here to see short classic clip:
Time Goes By (Casablanca)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger