Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's "International Beverly Hills 90210 Day" (9/02/10) Get it ?

I don't know about you but I still watch reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 on Soapnet. I laugh at the clothes, the hairstyles and even the drama. Why ? Because I lived through all of it. I wore the same crazy outfits, made the same stupid choices in life and had the priviledge of having similar hairstyles as Donna Martin, Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh (scary that I still remember their last names). AND, who doesn't get a kick out of watching David Silver try to be an R & B singer/rapper ?  Gotta love it ! (:

The show reminds me of where I was during that period in time and it makes me appreciate where I am today. As the saying goes: "never forget where you came from so that you know where you are going".
Essentially, you should be able to learn something about every single aspect of your life, regardless of how insignificant it may appear to you or others; everything counts (:

"Donna Martin graduate !"

Click here to read short article about Intl 90210 Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger